Neuro-Training Setup Instructions
- Download the Rewire mobile app from the iTunes or Google Play app stores
- Charge your Neuro Buttons using the USB cable found within the Rewire mesh bag. In order to charge the buttons, you will need to remove the buttons from the button dock by pushing your finger through the large hole on the underside of the dock. Note the buttons will indicate that they are fully charged by displaying a non-blinking solid red light
- Once the Neuro Buttons are charged, bring them near your mobile smartphone and open up the Rewire app
- The Neuro buttons should be automatically detected, and you will receive a pop-up prompt to continue with the setup.
- Next, connect each button by tapping on them from the Bluetooth devices screen. Note you will need to assign each button as either a left or right button for brain training questions.
- Watch the introductory video along with the overview description to learn more about how the system works
- Complete a practice session using the buttons and the app practice screen
- Do your first brain training workout
Watch this Video for a Quick Overview of the Rewire Performance System
Issue: I do not see the pop-up prompt in step #4
Things to Try:
- Ensure that your phone's Bluetooth is enabled
- Ensure that the Neuro buttons are on by tapping on each button briefly
- If the prompt still doesn't appear, try tapping on the "Devices" button in the upper right-hand corner of the Rewire app home screen (with the Bluetooth icon). If you see one or both of the buttons appear in the list tap on each of them to connect them with the Rewire app
- Overview of the Neuro Training System
- Learn How to Create Custom Brain Training Workouts
- Brain Endurance Training for Athletes: What You Need to Know
- What is Neuro Training?